Thursday, September 18, 2008

Tub Time

"Carston, let's go get in the tub with Mason. Carston?" says mom.

This is one kid that I haven't ever had a problem with getting in the tub, with or without clothes. I went to put him in the tub the other morning and he had beat me to it. How can you get mad at such a cute little face?

8 comments:

Kyle Peterson said...

Haley Haley Haley,

Hi! How are you? I am so glad to see your blog and your cute kids. Looks like you're living the life. I am happy for you.

I love blogs, excited to stay in touch with you,

Kyle

Stilovich Family said...

Ha! That's hillarious, Nathan did the exact same thing on Tuesday. What a fun age! I wish they could play, sounds like they are alot alike. He is adorable!

Janaca said...

How cute! At least he obeyed you right?

Calee said...

Hehe, I don't know how you do it every day without pulling all of your hair out! At least they have CUTE going for them:)

Shauna said...

How funny! Too adorable, glad you took pictures!

Tonya said...

That is the cutest thing ever! Luke hates baths. I think it's because he gets so bored...

Loni said...

Hi Haley,
Cute Blog, I found yours from the class of 2000 blog. Your boys are getting so big and they are so cute! I love blogging so I will have to check in on your cute family once in a while to see what you guys are up to!
-Loni

Genuine Class said...

Haley,

Will you send me more pictures of your cakes. So i bought a two hundred piece cake decorating cake kit and need help using it. I need you to help me.